Thursday, November 19, 2015

First Rindou Novel in Progress... Again!


Hello and welcome to my domain! For those who don't know me, I am a former translator for Secondhandscans, and have now opted to venture on my own in this vast interweb. My reason for striking out on my own? Well, the story isn't all that exciting, but I haven't been able to get into contact with my buddy, somebodyelse (owner of secondhandscans) for some time now, and since I don't have the master key to the kingdom over there, I opted to repurpose an unused blog of mine for any feedback of my amateurish work.

The translations that I'll be doing mostly will be novel oriented since I don't have the time, nor the skills to really edit images as well as my other peers. Much to my surprise when I started over a year ago, there seems to be a demand for wall of texts, so here I am.

The current translation, Liese Within the Hellish Slimy Prison: Appetizer, is about 25% done. I started this work a little less than a year ago! So why so little progress? To make along story short, I lost my original translation file when I was 50% done in early 2015. Happened around the time I sort of disappeared while under secondhandscans. Life and lost of motivation delayed my contribution, and it wasn't until last month that I decided to start over again. Fear not, given the pace I'm going I plan on completing the book by Dec 2015. Wording is always my bottle neck when translating, but since I know how I want things phrased for 50% of the book already, the translation process won't be as slow as before.

Since we live in an age of tablet and smartphones, I have included epub and PDF versions of my transations. Of course, you can also check out the gallery linked below as well. Enjoy! Also, I'm still trying to figure out how I want this blog to look. Please excuse the mess.

Epub
PDF
Gallery


**Updated Links Here**

4 comments:

  1. Good luck :)

    And if you do come up with a manga/doujin you'd like to do but need an editor for, just get in touch with me, I'd be glad to help you out :) (pm on EH is probably the best bet, same user name :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the offer. I'll keep you in mind in the very off-chance I decide to do some one-shots or similar.

      Delete
  2. Welcome and good luck!

    ReplyDelete