Thursday, December 31, 2015

Liese Within the Hellish Slimy Prison: Appetizer COMPLETE and Future Plans!


TADA! Delicious Oppai's first MAJOR release! And before 2015 ended too (at least for my region). Sorry for taking over a year to complete this work, but I hope the wait was worth it for some of you. Hopefully I caught every translation/grammatical mistake for this final release. If you happen to spot something SUPER, SUPER bad, please let me know so I can update things. I probably won't do a re-release for minor mistakes, but I want the feedback for future preventions. Muscle memory when typing can be a huge bitch and that's usually the source for a lot of my errors.


Before I go on yapping, here are the links:

Epub
PDF
Image Files
Gallery

Overall, this project ended up being a lot more fun that I thought. I even timed myself and found that I average about 1 to 1.5 hours per page. Not exactly the quickest time, but at least it gives me a decent estimate on how often I can produce a doujin novel and fit it into my everyday life. Right now, I want to focus on Rindou's (and technically Kuroi Kouki's as well) doujin books exclusively. His commercial work will demand way too much time and I want to keep this as a casual hobby. With that being said, I'm guessing I may be able to produce a doujin novel once a quarter. Of course, there will be other stuff filling the blog such as figure snapshots and mini translations.

As for my next project, I have elected to work on Saryan to Hiwai na Dungeon 1 and 2.1.



Considering my social obligations in the coming months, I figured that these two works would best fit my life schedule to ensure a release within Q1 of 2016. Editing for the comic sections are light and manageable for my skill level. As far as I know, there's already a translation of Saryan to Hiwai na Dungeon 2.1, but I like consistency and will produce my own rendition of the doujin to maintain the translation style of the first. After all, I did come from Second Hand Scans, and similar to the mantra over there, I have no qualms being second in a non-existing race. I'll probably have time to start in the middle of January 2016.

Before I end this post, I do value any feedback on how I can make my novel releases better. You may have noticed that the published gallery on E-Hentai is just an extract of the PDF version. Since PDFs are not as flexible as Epubs, I would like to know if there's a preference on word density, page dimensions, and etc. for future releases. Feel free to leave a comment below or send me an email.

Please look forward to my next work and thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. Dude amazing job, thank you very much and Merry New Year!!!
    I'll be waiting for whatever you do next :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your hard work! Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KInd of confusd, this was text from a visual novel? And only the intro part of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I can gather, there was supposed to be a doujin game developed back in 2008, and this novel here is like a teaser of sorts for it. If you visit their website, there's even a small demo-ish showing some scenarios that occur while Liese is in the underground sewers.

      Recently, a commercial company called Mille-Feuille was going to release the game, but last I checked with blogs, main site, and etc, the game is kind of in limbo. There was apparently a re-release of this doujin novel with slightly updated illustrations. It was packaged with 2D Dream Magazine 2015-04 Vol. 81 as a promotion for the game Mille-Feuille was going to release. Again, still nothing.

      Delete
    2. Oh i see. What about Rindou, what has he been up to in the meantime? And is his gender known?

      Delete
    3. According the pixiv page, he's male. And he's been doing the usual illustration work for various mediums. I haven't seen him do comics outside of doujins, sadly.

      Delete
    4. >Recently, a commercial company called Mille-Feuille was going to release the game, but last I checked with blogs, main site, and etc, the game is kind of in limbo.
      It's actually going to be released in two weeks!

      Delete
  4. Awesome job dude, what epub reader do you guys recommend? i dont usually read books on my pc or phone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Moon Reader + for my phone and other android devices. iBook works for Apple related products. I don't know what's available for PC, unfortunately.

      A visitor sent me a link earlier today of a reformatted version of my epub since it was acting funny on his/her phone. Here is the link provided in case my version is giving you trouble as well.

      https://mega.nz/#!atAEGarY!Ggml_8gq1042IZ6afNQzh_ZFadn27iGIaP7oQCQhkrc

      Delete
  5. I love your work. It's good to know you are interested in Rindou's work. I hope you get around to translating his work as shown here http://g.e-hentai.org/g/570097/d7f4466146/ . There's not a lot of that kind of art revolving around latex/rubber enclosure with tentacles and slime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Link to the epub is dead

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your hardwork.

    ReplyDelete