Monday, December 14, 2015

Sometimes you Have to Take the Initiative


I’m still around. I swear I’m making progress on the Rindou novel and not procrastibating or spending copious hours of the day playing MHX, or slaving away in the Bloodborne DLC just to have *spoilers* Lady Maria perform her visceral attack on me over and over again!

In the meantime, enjoy this very short full-colored comic by Tokita Arumi. It was something I worked on way back and sort of forgotten about. There were a series of one-shots by the same artist that I had intended to work on, but didn’t get very far either with the script or editing. At least you can have a short splurt with this. It’s a shame the artist went mainstream after a few ero works, but alas, an artist needs to eat. Enjoy!

Gallery
Download

2 comments: