Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Goods: Chiaki, Best Girl!


Before you get too excited, no, this is not a translation release. And no, I'm not contributing to an ongoing translation. I'm merely proclaiming my love for all that is Chiaki! For those who are not in the know, this is a character who appears in the H-Manga Seikatsu Shuukan created by the talented Michiking. I recently got a hold of a physical copy and much to my pleasant surprise, the special 8 page booklet featured her and ONLY HER! As of this posting, the digital version only can be found online. The copy I procured comes from Toranoana which includes this special short story as bonus add-on. I went the extra mile and got the limited edition poster too!



Anyway, I don't have a scanner, so there's no way I can give you a proper preview, but at least salivate (and be slightly jelly) at these camera pics. If you have the resources and funds, please support the artist and get a copy for yourself! Do it! DO IT FOR CHIAKI!





2 comments:

  1. Looks good! unfortunately, I can't really do much besides to appreciate the art since I don't have a large enough japanese understanding to know whats actually going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For shame, but I understand. Just to let you know, there are some translated chapters of the book floating online. Maybe that can change your mind :P

      Delete