Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Liese Within the Hellish Slimy Prison: Appetizer 50% Complete!


Almost done guys! With the holiday festivities abound and my obligations thereof, I wanted to release something in case I don’t make my self designated deadline of 31-Dec-2015. Rest assured that I should be able to complete the translation before then, but you know how life can be.This current release is about 50%, though the actual translation progress is around 90%. There’s still a bit of refinement I want to do for the second half and will continue to keep it behind closed doors until I’m happy with my work. Until then, please enjoy Part 2 of the story.

Oh, in case you didn’t know, I’ve updated the “About” page. My email is now listed if wanted to provide feedback via that way.

Epub
PDF
Gallery


**Updated Links Here**

2 comments:

  1. Woah! Do you, uh. Happen to do commission work? I have another work, similar (wall o' text), that I'd love to see translated..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to say I do not, but for curiosity's sake, what is this other work you speak of?

      Delete