Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Figure Snapshot: Princess Lover: Yu Fujikura


Seriously, who doesn't like a naked apron maid? While I do enjoy this figure's design a lot, I wish the seam around her armband was a bit more, well, seamless. Other than that, this is a beautiful figure that's on the lower-ish price spectrum, especially for an Orchid Seed model. This set of images was originally taken back in Spring of 2015, but as usual of my lazy self, I never bothered to post them until now. For those with discerning eyes, you may notice some dust on or around her. That's because I was cleaning my figure collection at the time and the urge to snap a few pics overtook me. I am a terrible master.


Those melons are spectacular!


I normally prefer tits, but I can certainly appreciate a great ass. HOT DAMN!

2 comments:

  1. I don't collect figures but I do have my collection of gunpla. Just wondering, is the material for the apron extremely flexible? The figure itself looks pretty ridged, so it doesnt seem like it could move much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The apron itself is flexible, but there are parts on the figure where you must remove first if you want to take it off. This is true for a lot of cast off figures. In this particular case, both her arms and head are detachable. The seams around her armbad is where you remove the arms.

      Delete