Monday, February 22, 2016

Mini: Dark Elf Legs Spread by Yapo Plus Updates


Sorry for the long silence, everyone. As mentioned in an earlier post, things were going to be hectic for me during Q1, but fortunately, I have been able to wrap up my business with some fruitful results. Long story short, I was working towards a promotion and I got it. WOOT! And now, I can dedicate some of my spare time to translate and take more pictures of my figures, among other things. Work on the next Rindou translation is proceeding nicely. I should be able to release both Saryan to Hiwai na Dungeon 1 and 2.1 some time in March. Until then, I'll do my best to fill some fluff content on this blog.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, nice to hear from you again! I've come across a ongoing story by tiramisu tart that has great resemblance to this mini by Yapo. The story is called "Inran Elf Oyako to Orc", go check it out if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a fan of Tiramisu Tart, but I know of the doujin you speak of and surprisingly enjoyed it. Orc love all around!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your promotion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on getting a promotion!

    ReplyDelete