Monday, February 29, 2016

Chiaki is Indeed BEST GIRL!


Through the generosity of an anonymous reader/scanner who followed me from Second Hand Scans, I present to you the Toranoana Special Booklet that came with Michiking’s first H-Manga! Chiaki is indeed, BEST GIRL!

Per the scanner’s request, the raws will be uploaded about one (1) week from today. Until then, you can view this translation through the links below.

Gallery (Sadpanda Side)
Download

On a random note, I noticed that Hirame’s latest masterpiece is still untouched on the interweb, much to my surprise. I can work on it on-and-off during my Rindou translation, but only if there’s a demand of me to do so. It will likely take me two (2) months to translate and edit, perhaps quicker if someone else would like to take the editing helm. Let me know what you guys think below!

6 comments:

  1. I don't know about anybody else, but I know that I'd appreciate it if you translated Hirame's latest works. As you've already said, they're all masterpieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the translation.

    About Kuroi/Rindou's novel, are you planning to translate all of them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the tentative plan. How long it'll take me is yet to be seen.

      Delete
  3. Did you suddenly lose your most recent post (where you linked to the raws) ?
    What is this sorcery...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is most weird. I haven't been on my blog for months due to real life issues, but somehow it got bumped back to draft. I have republished it. Very strange indeed.

      Delete
    2. Heeey, good to see you. Wish you the best with these pesky RL troubles.
      They keep happening, sadly.

      Thanks for fixing the posts, and I'll go right back to lurking until your next release.

      Delete